PRIVACY AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE ASK YOU FOR?
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at southwood.
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, to inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you
- Email address – so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, etc
- Delivery address – an obvious one!
- Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order
- Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
- Mobile number – so we can text or call you with details about your orders or where we have a question
We will not sell or share your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party, but we should point out that we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked and been directed to the southwood website
INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENT
We process payments either through Paypal or CommWeb (part of the Commonwealth Bank).
If you choose to pay through Paypal you can either do this using your Paypal account or with a credit card. If you choose to pay direct with a credit card we process this through Commweb who keep your card data secure with 128-bit encryption, CVV2 checking and 3D Secure, so you can shop with confidence.
If you have any other questions about privacy or payments please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 9077 5474