Bamboo features a rich, compact structure, a long pile and exceptional colour richness. Designed by Ulf Moritz and Felix Diener, it has a distinctively light and playful expression. Bamboo features a 40 mm pile and a particularly dense composition: every square metre contains over 1.8 million yarns. Consequently, the rug has a particularly vibrant look and feel.
Bamboo comes in 18 elegant colours, which are contemporary interpretations of the hues found in ancient Persian rugs. These range from bold shades, such as deep pink and purple, to natural shades, such as beige and creamy white.
- Fibre: 100% bamboo viscose
- Produced in: Holland
- Production method: Tufted
- One m² contains 1.8 million bamboo viscose threads. Therefore some may detach when the rug is in use, particularly with new rugs
- Slight colour differences may occur
- Rug underlay recommended
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 6 – 9 weeks
Sizes are fully customisable up to a max size;
- Width: 50cm - 300 cm
- Length: 80 - 600 cm