Guided by the idea that contrast can and should be complementary, Duotone’s elegance derives from its apparent simplicity. Using only two colours – one for the weft and one for the warp – shades which might otherwise be in opposition, are combined with varied densities of yarn to create a unique identity.
Duotone’s soft yet distinctive palette has received a recolour that lends new depth to colour pairings ranging from sulphate blue to coral. Its signature muted irregularity is paired with what Hella Jongerius describes as “the most simple flat-woven basket construction; the archetype of weaving” — a nod to Hallingdal, Kvadrat’s iconic basketwoven textile.
- Fibre: 100% pure New Zealand wool
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven
- Slight colour differences and woven irregularities may occur
- Rug underlay recommended
- Warranty: 2 years
- Colours: 0191 approx. 3-4 weeks lead time
- All other colours: 6-9 weeks lead time
Sizes are fully customisable up to a max size;
- Width: 50cm - 300 cm
- Length: 80 - 600 cm