Fringe is constructed by weaving brightly coloured wool yarns with two different shades of grey – a charcoal and a lighter smoke colour. The result is by turns bold and understated, as the primary colours fuse into monochromatic blocks.
The raw grey tones are evident at the edge of the design in a tactile, long fringe, which gives the rug its name. ‘The fresh colours and the fringed construction make this a happy fit into the home,’ comments Paris-based designer Daniel Costa.
- Fibre: 100% pure New Zealand wool
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven
- Slight colour differences and woven irregularities may occur
- Rug underlay recommended
- Warranty: 2 years
- Colours: 192 and 422 approx. 3-4 weeks lead time
- All other colours: 6-9 weeks lead time
Sizes are fully customisable up to a max size;
- Width: 50cm - 400 cm
- Length: 80 - 1000 cm