The design of Merger is inspired by colour blocking techniques. In this playful, fresh design, two tone-on-tone colours are juxtaposed on a light or dark base, creating a lively and uplifting colour-block effect. The differently sized colour blocks contain the diagonal texture and add a sense of balance and harmony to the design.
This is a special and outspoken rug that is well suited to bold and sophisticated settings. Its distinctive twill, with the colours meeting at different directions and angles, creates a tactile slightly ribbed surface. Merger is made from New Zealand wool on a cotton warp.
- Fibre: 80% pure New Zealand wool 20% cotton
- Size of coloured blocks in proportion 40% / 60%
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven
- Slight colour differences and irregularities may occur
- Rug underlay recommended
- Warranty: 2 years
- Colours: 451 and 161 approx. 3-4 weeks lead time
- All other colours: 6-9 weeks lead time
Sizes are fully customisable up to a max size;
- Width: 50cm - 400cm
- Length: 80cm - 1000cm